Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Six Degrees of Dodgeball

Welcome to SixDegreesOfDodgeball.com. I wanted to start a blog about all things about or related to -- and even not-so-related to -- dodgeball. The game has become one of my passions over the last few years, and it has led me to rediscover my inner jock-chick (and yes, okay, my inner child-brat).

I don't have any major plans for this blog... no agenda, no angle... as I am a rather fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants sort of girl. But if you like dodgeball or are curious about it, stay tuned to see what is to come, and I invite you to comment, pose questions and start discussions. I know there are a lot of us out here online, and I'm curious about tapping into a global dodgeball community, even culture, if you will. As we say at the start of each game in my leaugue: 3-2-1, dodgeball!!!

No comments: